Sunday, April 22, 2012

Copious.com Review

Just a quick post to share some love!
If you haven't visited Copious.com yet, stop what you're doing (Well, finish this review, if you must :) and go become as obsessed as I have in the past half-hour!
It's basically Pinterest, Etsy, and Ebay rolled into one big stylish, lucrative ball of shimmery, wonderful goodness.
You can list all of your clothes/shoes/handbags/stylish whatnots and if people like them, they can purchase them, or heart them. You can follow sellers you think are rad and buy their second-hand goodies, as well as vintage and handmade things!
I just found a good chunk of my summer wardrobe, thank you very much!
And now I have a brilliant way to share my loved, but lesser-worn items with other stylish folks! Yeehaw!


My Copious Profile












3 comments:

  1. Copious.com is closing!!

    look for an credible alternate platform for online buying and selling!

    TrueGether.com: The best free online selling solution

    No listing fees, No transaction fees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. frederickeugeneconner724@gmail.com: "click on gravatar and join me". HTTP://www.gravatar.com/frederickeugeneconner

    ReplyDelete