I don't typically do New Years Resolutions. But I like setting goals. And these are just a few of my goals for this year. There are more that I am working on that are of the business-related and health-related sort. These are some of the fun ones :)
2. Charles Spurgeon was awesome. And his teaching has been such a blessing in my walk with God. "Morning and Evening" are short devotions, one in the morning and one in the evening!
3. I am sorry to say I stopped painting my nails in the middle of 2012... Life is also too short for icky nails.
5. I tend to eat slightly repetitive and sometimes boring food.
7. I didn't do this so much last year and I missed some amazing things. I was really super happy with the shows I did go to (Paloma Faith hugged me!!!!!!), but this definitely needs to happen more this year. Starting with this past Saturday! I saw my friend, Shelley Cardoos, perform in New Bedford. She was awesome and it was so lovely to get out on a Saturday night! And this coming Friday is The Darkness in Boston!
8. This happened a lot in 2012, but definitely needs to happen more in 2013. Camping is one of my favorite things in the whole world.
9. I've started leaving all my money at home! There is really no need for me to bring it everywhere. I just end up buying shoes and feeling guilty.... :) So, no more debit cards, credit cards or cash unless absolutely needed! Plus, I'm moving this year! I need to save all the money I possibly can!!
10. I feel constantly guilty for not playing more music. I can't totally explain this.... but I feel just awful. SO! Two or more songs a month. That is my plan!
12. No more shampoo/conditioner. It's damaging to my hair and unnecessary. If you search "No Poo" on youtube you can find all sorts of ways to do it. I'm going the Baking Soda/ Essential Oil/Vinegar route. And I'm super excited about it! I like knowing what's in the products I use and making sure they're not damaging to my health or the bit of earth I occupy :)
13. I've got some races coming up again this year! Last year was a good start, but this year I'm for serious :) I'm going to beat my time and continue to push myself.