Monday, August 6, 2012

No Holga Yet....



About a week ago I ordered this beautiful little bundle of JOY! I've been saving up for one for absolute ages (I wanted it the minute I saw it, but I was good and just started putting a bit of money away each week), and now it is almost miiiiiine!!! I'm still waiting for it to arrive via Hong Kong Post (the cheapest way to buy it), and meanwhile pretending my Android is a Lomo.
It actually does a pretty good job. Especially with multi-exposure.

But soon Miss Holga will be here, and she will match my shoes and all will be right with the world!!! And though it will take forever to get photographs developed, I will post all sorts of fun things!
For now, here are some photos taken with my other bundle of technological joy...








No comments:

Post a Comment