Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Instagram Roundup!

 1. Ordered this kit! Just got it in :)

2. Making decorative V-day cookies with Bubble.

 3. Baby brother and Dopey Cat.

 4. Car Selfie : )

 5. Family Star Trek Time....

 6. Baby Bro's Christmas Gift! Icelandic Reindeer!

 7. A sort of "before" picture.

 8. Beautiful New Bedford, Massachusetts.

9. Bubble kisses!

 10. The Green Bean in New Beige! Best coffee I've had in a long time!

 11. The Darkness Concert! They were AH-MAYYYYYYY-ZING. As usual.

 12. Been working at the butcher shop on Saturdays! Meat!!


 13. Some things I've been working on for my shop!

 14. :)

 14. Kawaii App!

 15. Decorative cookies. I tried to make them sort of Scandinavian looking....

 16. Reading material!

 17. Haircut time!!!!!!

 18. Crazy handsome Gentleman Darling :)

 19. Batman time!!!!!
 20. Snugglebuddies.
21. Leaving Boston yaaaaaaay!

 22. Gentleman Darling and I at the science museum in Raleigh. So much fun!!!!!
 23. Black widow. In a water bottle. Yucktown. I actually picked this up to get the picture. Very out of character for me!

 24. Favorite :)

 25. Beauteous sis and fairy princess!

26. Baby plugs :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I've nominated you for a Liebster Award. :) The info can be found on my blog if you so choose to accept.

    exploringwoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I LOVE that necklace!!
    2. Is that really Nolan with that beard?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That IS Nolan the mountain man!!!! Sometimes he'll be standing right behind me and I'll see him out of the corner of my eye and jump out of my skin. But then I realized it's not some guy who just waltzed down from the mountains....just Nolan. :)

      Delete