Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award



Lovely Miss Pati over at Nebula In Bloom nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award!!! I am a new follower of her blog and so glad I found her! She has amazing personal style, travels to cool places , takes awesome pictures and makes awesome looking food. If you don't already follower her, you should! Thanks Pati!!!!



Instructions are to:
  • Nominate some other new bloggers
  • Let them know you have nominated them
  • Share 7 random facts about yourself
  • Thank the blogger who has nominated you
  • Add the Versatile Blogger Award to your post
The bloggers I nominate are:

Facts

1. I am really really really ridiculously musical. And I don't say this to brag. It's just that it's my one thing. It's the one thing I know inside out. I can pretty much pick up an instrument and play it. You know when you have something that comes really natural to you and you don't have to think about it, you just do it, even if you've never done it before? Music is that thing for me.
I'm told I should do more with it, but it gets put on the back burner quite often because I get so busy learning new things that I don't want to play with something I know so well!


2. I pick up a new hobby every 2 weeks or so. Sometimes it drives me crazy that I can't focus on any 1 thing for a long time. And at other times it makes me happy that I'm interested in soooo many things. This week I've started making fancy pants underroos!! 


3. By the power vested in me by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts I can pronounce you whatever. I became a "minister" when I was 19 so I could marry folks. Then I went to my city hall and got a fancy piece of paper that, basically, said whatever I "pronounced" would be legally bound! The closest I ever got to actually marrying anyone was one Valentines Day a few years ago when a bunch of my pals got together and after a few drinks, started pulling names out of a bag, I "married" them and so it became known as the "Semi-Legal Marriage Valentines Day Dance Party"


4. If I didn't think I was going to become a teacher, all my fingers would be tattooed. I love finger/hand tattoos. They are super sexy in my book.


5. I could eat grapefruit all day, every day. It is my favorite food. I would rather have grapefruit than chocolate. Grapefruits are also super sexy.


6. I am recently obsessed with Grey's Anatomy. I have watched three seasons in like, 5 days. Not even joking. It helps that we had a blizzard and I had already cleaned my house....


7. I worked at Starbucks for 5 years. And one time my friend, Jacks, and I fat-poisoned Martin Scorsese's and  Leonardo DiCaprio's lattes. At the time, we didn't realize who the drinks were for. We just thought we were giving some stuck up, skinny jerk some super-fattening lattes (we're talking 1000 calories or so per latte. It's amazing how fattening you can make a Venti Latte...). We found out later on that that stuck up, skinny jerk was Scorsese's personal assistant and those drinks were for him and the cast of "Shutter Island". Oops  >:-)

6 comments:

  1. oops, indeed! lol! that is so awesome that you can "prounounce" things. congrats on your award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! You deserve it! You had be captivated by your name. It's so awesome. Add in all your awesome posts, hello! I'm not leaving :)
    These were all super fun to read and made me giggle at points.
    Firstly, you waited this long for Grey's? not too sure why but I'm glad you're on board. I don't know what I'll do when it ends!
    Secondly, I can totally relate with the picking up of a hobby every two weeks. I'm so A.D.D. when it comes to stuff like that. I wish I could stick to one thing. For now it seems blogging is that one thing. Which I won't complain about.
    Lastly, I will have to disagree about grapefruits being better than chocolate. Chocolate is AMAZING! Nom!
    I'll be sure to check out these other bloggers above. Love finding blogs like mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Schnikes, thanks dear! I had no idea I had such a fun lady following my blog. By the way, that last tidbit about yourself was cracking me up. Thank you for sharing that.
    I look forward to your Weight Loss Wednesday updates. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Gwenivere! I really appreciate it! I feel honored :)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really love your blog...you are very creative
    i am following your blog hope you return the love and follow me back
    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete