Monday, February 18, 2013

New Things!









Hello All! Happy Monday! Today was full of creating things, organizing things, getting rid of things and BLUEBERRY COFFEE!!!!!!!!! 
I felt the need to finally update my shop, SECRET CITY, after not getting a job I was sort of excited about (they found someone to fill the position before I could have my interview :-/ ) .  So, to cheer myself up, and hopefully make a bit of money, I put these headbands up! I feel a late night coming on.... I have a few more to make and photograph tonight and obviously, more blueberry coffee to drink! (which you can purchase HERE. This particular link is for a case of it, but believe me, it's worth it. 66 oz. of BLUEBERRY FRACKING MAGIC. DO IT!!!!)

9 comments:

  1. You look so cute! I'm in love with the 4th one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really pretty headbands....really creative
    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gwenivere, I wanted to email you back, but I couldn't find your contact email on the blog and you have a "no-reply" commenting status. BUT exciting! What brings you to Raleigh?! I really love it here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooooooh I need to fix that! Until I do, my email is GwenivereRichardson@gmail.com :) I looooove Raleigh. My boyfriend and a whole lot of my family live around that area, so, a move is in the works! Raleigh totally charmed the pants off me the last few times I visited. The acorn drop on New Years, and a free science museum?!?!?!?!?! Oh yes. Raleigh is for me. :)

      Delete
  4. These are so pretty! Such a bummer that you didn't get the job. Hopefully something even better will come along soon! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Dorien! Something else actually DID come up, so, I am very very very thankful :)

      Delete